Law Firm SEO for Small to Medium Firms
Site Social SEO
Law Firm SEO and Marketing
Site Social SEO is a full-service digital marketing agency that provides Law Firm SEO to small and medium law firms.
This means that we handle all elements of SEO, content creation, social media, and website design for your law firm so that you can get more clients and make more money.
The one thing we do not handle is PPC because it’s a completely different beast with different aims.
Our goal is to build a strong, healthy website that gets organic traffic for our clients with proven strategies and evolving techniques.
Get the same strategy as the companies charging $50k, $60k, even $100k a month but scaled down for a smaller budget.
Sand Law ND Case Study
Increase Web Traffic Over Last 5 Years
Increase Web Traffic Over Last 1 Year
Increase in Organic Pages
Words from Chris Dreyer, a Legal SEO Thought Leader
Jordan is a very talented digital marketing specialist. He does a phenomenal job for his clients. He is particularly skilled at content marketing and SEO. I can’t say enough good things about the work he and his company do. – Chris Dreyer, Law Firm SEO Leader
Local Law Firm SEO
If you hope to dominate your competitors, you need a complete local SEO strategy that drives and delivers results.
- Local search optimization
- Google My Business, Bing, Apple Maps
- Local citations
- Localized content creation
Technical Law Firm SEO
You can have a great website with great content and images, but if your technical SEO is messed up then you’re not going to rank. At the most basic level, Google and other search engines need to be able to find, crawl, render, and index the pages on your website. It’s the basics of law firm SEO.
- Create backlinks
- Schema markup
- Image optimization
- Sitemaps and architecture
- Structured data
- Site optimization
- 404 and 301 pages
Content Creation for Lawyers
Where is the first place you go when you need an answer or have to research some new concept in your life? It’s probably Google, or if you have 5 years of food in your basement, Duck Duck Go.
When you enter a question or concept into the search bar, those links that appear in your search results are content. Every single one of them. Some are videos, some are images, but most are articles. This is what we mean when we say content (but you should create videos. Don’t be lazy).
Because this type of information is so important to everyone looking to learn something, your website should be producing quality content for your audience and potential customers. That’s why you need law firm SEO…and we just so happen to sell it.
- Keyword research and implementation
- Content for blog and pages
- Guest posting
- Cannibal and duplicate content
Law Firm SEO Should Not Fit Into a Table
Lots of companies have a pricing structure with a table of services. Pay more, get more. These are based on a slummy concept where you pay to get so many keywords to rank, and they aren’t great keywords. That’s why these companies can charge $99 for SEO and they will do nothing to help you to rank.
At Site Social SEO, our services include everything that you need, whatever that is. Once we determine a monthly price, everything else is included. Think of us as an employee who you don’t have to pay benefits.
Our services are always customized to our clients. But we are working off a tried and true strategy that we learned from the best (and I mean the best) and are now implementing for law firms who cannot afford the $ 60,000-a-month agencies but want the same strategy.
Real People, Real Help. That’s it.
When you hire us, you will have my email and phone number. Text me, email me, and call me with any questions or concerns. The only person who handles clients is me (Jordan, one of our founding owners).
What Exactly Will Site Social SEO Do To Help My Law Firm Website?
Want specifics? Knock yourself out. Or you could just schedule a meeting. Your call.
Optimize Your Site Structure
- Create an XML sitemap and submit it to Google’s Search Console
- Create a custom 404 error page
- Implement schema markup
- Make sure all errors are managed
- Optimize site speed
- Work on PageSpeed Insights
Optimize Your Pages and Posts with Law Firm SEO
- Optimized page and post structure, layout, length, etc.
- Add title tags and meta descriptions
- Add internal and external links
- Search your website for duplicate content and combine content
- Add or fix header tags (i.e. H1, H2)
- Optimize images and add alt descriptions
Create Custom, Superior Blog Posts and Pages for Your Site
- Complete keyword research and competitor analysis
- Plan and implement important topics every law firm site should have
- Develop new topics that are unique and readable by a wider audience
- Create posts that answer common questions
- Create pages as needed for expanding practice areas
- Create new pages for new geographic areas
- Implement our custom “small city” strategy
- Continually update older blog posts
- Update your vital practice pages at least monthly
- Create empathetic content because we know who is on your site
Manage and Expand Your Law Firm’s Local Presence
- Optimize Google My Business
- Optimize or create other vital local directories (Yelp, Bing, etc.)
- Respond to new reviews
- Create directory citations
Build Backlinks to Your Site
- Build important backlinks
- Utilize our custom “local backlinks” strategy
- Work to get guest posts for your firm
- Assist with paid interviews and features
Setup and Manage Analytics Tools for You
- Setup Google Analytics and Search Console (if needed)
Manage Your Social Media (Optional)
- Create custom daily social media posts
- Publish all new blogs to social media sites for faster indexing
Still want more? Read all our blog posts about SEO.
Want to talk in person? It only takes about 10 minutes to see if we are the right fit. Contact me below!
Written by: Jordan Monarrez Puckett
Hi! I’m Jordan Monarrez Puckett, the founder of Site Social SEO and its lead strategist and CEO. I worked with one of the most successful law firms utilizing SEO as well as one of the industry leaders in legal SEO services. No bull. I have been developing websites, building computers, and messing around with design and marketing since I was 7 when my Grandpa and I built my first computer from scratch. Looking back I’m pretty sure he was a hacker. Anyway, contact me for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Site Social SEO charges on a monthly basis and all our services are included. The monthly price for Site Social SEO’s clients are $2,500 to $8,000
My monthly service fee includes full-time access to me. I like to stay in close touch with my clients to discuss future projects, small tweaks, and brainstorm ideas. Once we start working together, I think you will see that I am far less of a distant SEO firm and much more like a good friend helping your business succeed.
Ongoing Monthly Services
*Invoices are sent out on the 1st of each month before services, and are due by the 7th. For your convenience, we offer an autopay option that helps us by reducing fees and late payments. Autopay can be turned off at any time.
Also, we do not use contracts. We want you to want to pay us. However, if you are going to cancel, we ask that you do so as close as possible to the end of the last month.
Finally, this proposal is not a specific checklist, i.e. we may create 300 citations one month and 0 the next month instead of 25 a month. But in general, we will be doing all of the above on a regular basis.